Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.knowcraftanalytics.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for processing your personal data as part of the recruitment process is:
- Our legitimate interests (which are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, particularly taking into consideration the safeguards that we put in place);
- To comply with applicable immigration and / or employment laws and regulations and legal obligations.
- To take steps prior to entering into an employment contract with you, where you are considered for employment.
- Where processing is required for your vital interest of another data subject.
- In circumstances where you have made the data public or tasks carried out in public interest.
- Where we have your consent to do so. Where we have requested your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
If we request you to provide personal data to comply with any legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
Changes to Privacy Notice
If you have any queries, complaints regarding the collecting, processing, transfer of personal data/information or regarding this policy please do contact our Data Protection Coordinators