CAREERS - TAXATION
At Knowcraft, we firmly believe in our people. Our regard for people automatically translates to excellence in our services. We offer dynamic growth opportunities, in-depth exposure to a variety of financial services, open and performance-driven work culture, a collaborative work environment, and ample learning opportunities. We work towards nurturing talent and take a personal interest in everyone’s career growth.
- Responsible for working on multiple assignments throughout the year
- Preparation and self-review of simple to complex US Income tax returns i.e.1040/1065/1120/the 1120S/990, etc.
- Experience in the preparation of Tax Projections
- Core understanding of US Tax concepts
- Conducts self in a professional manner related to all client communications as well as interaction in team communications and interactions
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in processing US Individual & Business Tax returns with working experience in 1-2 tax seasons on Individual & Business tax
- Exposure and basic understanding of US Tax rules
- Strong desire to continuously learn
- Experience working in Tax software like UltraTax CS, Pro System FX, Turbo Tax, Go System RS. Preferably Ultra Tax
- Excellent quantitative, analytical skills and good oral and Email communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, Master’s degree preferred
- CPA and/or CA certification obtained or in process