CAREERS - US ACCOUNTING
At Knowcraft, we firmly believe in our people. Our regard for people automatically translates to excellence in our services. We offer dynamic growth opportunities, in-depth exposure to a variety of financial services, open and performance-driven work culture, collaborative work environment, and ample learning opportunities. We work towards nurturing talent and take personal interest in everyone’s career growth.
- Responsible for working on multiple assignments throughout the year
- Performing and reviewing bookkeeping and accounting services
- Core understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Managing and mentoring a team of individuals consisting of junior associates, associates, senior associates, and team leads
- Identify and assist in the solution of engagement (client) technical issues, anomalies, non-routine items
- Conducts themself in a professional manner related to all client communications as well as interactions within the team
- Maintain a balance between quality and workflow
- Manage the process of feedback and implement feedback from clients on a monthly basis
- Build strong working relationships with clients and ensure that all KPIs are achieved
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager and the Client.
- 6-8 years of experience in the field of finance and/or accounting, preferably in US Accounting
- Exposure and basic understanding of US GAAP accounting rules
- Strong desire to continuously learn
- Experience using different accounting software and accounting methods
- Proven experience in managing a large team and carrying out an independent review of tasks performed by team
- Holding a valid visa for the USA will be an added advantage
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, master’s degree preferred; or
- CPA and/or CA certification obtained or in process.