CAREERS - ACCOUNTING
At Knowcraft, we firmly believe in our people. Our regard for people automatically translates to excellence in our services. We offer dynamic growth opportunities, in-depth exposure to a variety of financial services, open and performance-driven work culture, collaborative work environment, and ample learning opportunities. We work towards nurturing talent and take personal interest in everyone’s career growth.
- Working on multiple assignments throughout the year;
- Performing and reviewing bookkeeping and accounting services;
- Managing and mentoring a team of individuals consisting of junior associates, associates, senior associates, and team leads;
- Identifying and assisting in the solution of engagement (client) technical issues, anomalies, non-routine items;
- Professionally handling all client communications as well as interactions within the team;
- Maintaining the balance between quality and workflow;
- Managing process of feedback and implementing feedback from the client on monthly basis;
- Building strong working relationships with clients and ensuring that all KPIs are achieved;
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time by the manager and the client.
- Exposure and basic understanding of US GAAP accounting rules;
- Strong desire to continuously learn;
- Core understanding of finance and accounting concepts;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills; and
- Holding a valid visa for the USA will be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years of experience in the field of finance and/or accounting, preferably in US accounting;
- Experience using different accounting software and accounting methods;
- Proven experience in managing large teams and carrying out an independent review of tasks performed by the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, master’s degree preferred; or
- CPA and/or CA certification obtained or in process.