Our extensive know-how in assisting the accounting firms with audit preparation for their clients’ books is based on the experience our professionals have gained from working in a wide range of public accounting and financial roles serving varied industries.
Many of our professionals have worked as external or internal auditors, which helps us to complete the audit in a thoughtful, timely, and effective manner. We offer a multitude of services for different attestation projects:
- Audit planning and implementation
- Evaluation of revenue and expenditure accounts including flux analysis
- Preparation, analysis, and updating of audit work papers and schedules using AuditFile, CaseWare, and MS Excel
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts
- Preparing risk analysis and testing of internal controls
- Preparation of draft financial statements and accompanying footnote disclosures as per US GAAP