CAREERS - INVESTMENT BANKING
At Knowcraft, we firmly believe in our people. Our regard for people automatically translates to excellence in our services. We offer dynamic growth opportunities, in-depth exposure to a variety of financial services, open and performance-driven work culture, collaborative work environment, and ample learning opportunities. We work towards nurturing talent and take personal interest in everyone’s career growth.
Knowcraft Analytics, an ISO 27001-certified organization, is an offshore service provider to valuation, advisory, accounting, and tax firms in the United States. What started as a 3-member valuation firm now boasts 300+ Crafters spread across the length and breadth of India, who have immensely supported us in becoming a Great Place to Work®. Our Crafters are qualified CFAs, CVAs, MBAs, CPAs, and CAs with several years of experience in the industry. Over the last ten years, we have become a partner of choice for 40+ financial services and advisory firms in the US and Canada, having carried out end-to-end valuation engagements and accounting and taxation projects.
We have launched our new vertical, Offshore Investment Banking and are looking for a dynamic leader who can help us build this service line to the next level. The individual is required to work with entrepreneurial skills and would be required to work the extra mile and would be rewarded for the same.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The individual selected would Lead the Offshore Investment Banking vertical at Knowcraft
- The individual would be responsible for the management of profit center, responsibilities include business development, delivery and building the team of this vertical
- Business development role:
- Provide guidance and support to the internal marketing team;
- developing ideas-based sourcing;
- involved in client pitching; and
- building strategies related to pricing & meeting leads virtually or in person.
- Delivery side role:
- Managing the current team;
- Identifying the process issues and improving the current processes;
- identifying any specific requirements;
- thorough knowledge of CIMs, teasers, pitchbooks, valuation, and other buy-side and sell-side work; and
- documenting the methodology and delivering according to the client’s requirement.
- Formulating a growth strategy for the team, improving product quality, and increasing the team’s efficiency levels
- Evaluating and providing results and evaluation reports monthly to the Management and HOD; and
- Involved extensively in hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing the IB team
- MBA (Premier B-School) or MS (Finance)
- Certifications including CFA (CFA Institute, US) or any investment banking certification would be preferred
- Minimum ten years of work experience;
- Handling a team of a minimum of 5 individuals [direct reportees] in the current firm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Experience of working with global clients [USA and Canada to be specific] is a must